Whether it’s help with workplace issues, or help outside of work that you need, UNISON has a lot to offer its members. That’s UNISON benefits – the added value of membership!
Want to find out more about membership benefits – follow the link below which will take you to the UNISON National Website.
Special offers and discounts for UNISON members and their families on insurance, mortgages, motoring, & travel, banking, financial services and much more. Click here for further details UNISON Living
UNISON provides the broadest range of legal help to union members in the UK. We offer advice and assistance not just with work issues, but for you and your family outside the workplace too, including:
- Employment problems
- Injury and accidents at work
- Accidents outside work for you and your family
- Free initial legal advice
- Wills and conveyancing
- Criminal cases
For additional information on the above and details of other legal services available please visit the UNISON National Website. Legal Advice
There for You – supporting UNISON members when life gets tough
There for You offers a confidential advice and support service exclusively for UNISON members and their dependants. Whether it’s practical help or simply someone to talk to about those things that are worrying you, the professional staff and specially trained Branch Welfare Officers are there for you.
At a glance they provide:
- Financial assistance to suit a range of circumstances
- Debt advice for when paying your debts has become a major worry
- Wellbeing breaks covering a range of situations such as a long period of ill health
- Information and practical support on a wide range of subjects
A unique service providing support exclusively for UNISON members and dependants at times of special need. There is also a free and confidential debt advice referral scheme.